Monday, November 16, 2009

Upcoming events

My parents visit in a couple weeks, then I'm going to Vegas for my birthday, which I'm REALLY looking forward to. Then at the end of December my brother is visiting, and we'll try and get to some snowboarding if there's any snow to play in in Flagstaff. Please dear lord please.

2010 looks pretty damn promising too - so far there's SD, Hawaii, my best friend's wedding, possibly Norway/Sweden? Which is redonkulous to even think about. But it's a possibility. I also really, really want to make it to NYC sometime next year... I owe multiple people a visit, and the Broadway musicals at Gammage juuuuusssttt aren't doing it for me. Sorry, Broadway tour people. It's just not enough. I haven't seen In The Heights, or Title of Show, or Next to Normal, or dozens of other shows I NEED in my life! I just want to walk through Washington Square Park, eat a shawarma, and watch a chess master whup ass. This is a legit NYC fantasy of mine.

Travelling has always been an obsession of mine. I've gotten to do a good deal of it thanks to my family, and I'm extremely lucky in that respect, but I always want more. I want to see Italy again, and I want to check out Thailand, and Morocco, and Argentina. There are also closer spots I'd love to reconnect with... Seattle, Toronto, and I've always wanted to visit Vancouver. Mexico seems a little unsafe right now, but I've always had a blast down there. I want MORE.

I'm currently saving, three years in advance, for my 30th birthday trip. It will be epic. It will be legendary. It will either be Australia/New Zealand, or Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam, or Spain/Portugal, or Argentina/Chile. Want to come with?

1 comment: