Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Been A While

And I apologize for that!!

But *life* has been happening, and I'm not feeling guilty.

Finding out what works for me, and my weight, and my happiness, and my career etc. has been an ongoing and overwhelming process and I think I've made some serious strides. In the past month I've:

- Made a bigger committment to both pilates and general fitness

- Started seeing an acupuncturist

- Started planning my meals ahead of time, and with better care (OK, that starts tomorrow, but it freaking counts.)

- Done more for my mental health, including making some personal choices I won't go into detail over here. But trust me, it's good.

All good things. That being said, there hasn't been a significant amount of weight loss. That's a guess - because I don't weigh myself on a regular basis. I go with how my clothing fits, I think weighing is just fucking stupid. If I lose weight, I'll know, and I don't need to quantify it.

But I FEEL better... and that's pretty killer.

It's all a work in progress, but I'm making strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment